Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog Hop Winner & Sneak Peek

The 1st Sketchabilities Blog Hop was such a success!  I hope you all had a great time hopping around to all the design team blogs. Thanks for all the kind comments about my blog and projects. I am so happy to welcome all the new followers. And now, for the winner......

Congratulations Jennybean, you are the winner of the Just Because kit.  Send an email to heather AT spottedleoparddesigns DOT com.  Make sure to include your mailing address and I'll get it right out to you!

Don't forget to check the Sketchabilities blog on the 22nd for a list of all blog and grand prize winners.

Here's a sneak peek at the layout I did for the 9/23 reveal. I have a card I will be posting too, something I never seem to find the time to make these days.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

The blog hop was so much fun!! Can't wait to see your project...I love working with brown!!