Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweet Treats

Today is Day 2 of the Imaginisce Animal Crackers Release Party and I made this yummy little layout for today's reveal. I wanted to make the page resemble cotton candy so I splattered paint on the background and over the border strips. I splattered in "strings" because when you pull cotton candy apart it gets a little stringy. I also splattered paint over some blue tulle that I ruffled and tucked under the strips to give it the appearance of cotton candy as well. 

Make sure to hop over to the Imaginisce blog to see the rest of the layouts made with this new collection and to enter to win a wonderful little prize giveaway.

3 comments:

Jennie M said...

Super cute, Heather!! I'm loving all of the work you're doing -- so fun and inspiring!

JennyKozar said...

So sweet - love the paint spatter and all the bright colors!

Kim A. said...

Very sweet. I love the tulle on here.