Friday, December 23, 2011

2011 December Daily & LYB News

I am so excited to say that I made the Little Yellow Bicycle "Paradise" Cycling Team.  I cannot wait to create with their new Winter CHA "Paradise" collection in January.  See the announcement and who else made the team on the Little Yellow Bicycle blog.

I'd also like to show you some of my December Daily mini album.  This is the first year I participated and it won't be the last.  I created it with my Birds of a Feather December kit, which included the album and lots of Fancy Pants & Lily Bee papers and embellies.

Note: the pages do not have dates, photos or all of the embellies on them.  I have taken lots of photos each day so I decided my post-Christmas task will be to go through them all and add them to the album after Christmas, adding additional pages as necessary.

Cover - I painted it red and misted over it with Perfect Pearls Heirloom Gold mist. Once dry, I heat embossed with CTMH Olive Green embossing powder. I put it on heavy because I wanted it looking distressed (aka lumpy). I outlined the numbers with a black sharpie.

The Insides - I kept the photos small since there's so many. Click to enlarge.
There's always a to-do list for the holiday season...

 I'm planning to put a photo where the banner is missing in the photo below.
 
 I misted over a transparency in the photos above and below

 Used my Imaginisce i-top 2.0 and small brad daddies to create this Christmas tree on the tag
 A pocket and mini pages...
 I was going for presents under the tree here
 A little envelope...
 Mini pages and a giant tag


 The stockings were hung...
 The tag above is made from filter flowers that I ripped apart and adhered to glue on the back of a rolodex card.
 Finally, Christmas Day - presents and trees...

6 comments:

Diana Waite said...

CONGRATS to you! LOVE your album too!

Janet's Joy said...

Your album looks awesome!

Amy said...

Looks fabulous!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Super HUGE congrats :) and I ♥ your DD -- looks like a LOT of work--I barely even got the presents wrapped in time this year lol!

Izzy Anderson said...

Your album is beautiful. Congrats on the LYB!

Meg Giroux said...

Fantastic December album!!! I love all the different pages and layers to it!