Friday, March 9, 2012

Field Notes Revisited

I had a great time guest designing for SEI last month! I didn't post full reveals each day over here so I thought I'd post them now.  First up is a 2-pager and a sketch I did.  Keeping to my promise to myself to do more 2-pagers, I like how it turned out.  So many times I get stuck in a two page rut of lining up a bunch of photos in a row across the page. I think this layout was a good break of that mold.
 Here's the sketch I created:
 I had fun with paint and mist with the goal to make the alphas pop using black splotches to match the ducks.

 Next up: two cards and a tutorial:

 
 
 Butterfly Mini Album
Pin It
  
Thanks for stopping by today! I can't wait to play with the other two new lines and the dye they sent me!
xoxo - Heather

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

you did an AWESOME job Heather--LOVE all your creations!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all BEAUTIFUL Heather!!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Awesome 2 pager and I love all those butterflies!