Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Princess Kitty Witch & Bat Treats


Imaginisce is celebrating the release of their 2012 Halloween collection, Monster Mash, this week.  I've been playing with this new collection and created these little goodies. 

This layout today focuses on that moment when kids get home from trick or treating and can't wait to look at what they got. My girls always run in and immediately dump their candy out to ooh and ahh over it. Here's my sweet "princess kitty witch" with all her loot.

I distressed and layered coordinating paper and the journaling spot under my photo to frame it up. I topped off an accordion rosette with a cute little brad perched on a flower, which was punched from the small i-top punch.  The title and witch shoes die cuts are the perfect finish to the page.

*******
For my second project today, I thought it would be fun to stick with the "treat" theme and wrap up some candy in these cute little wrappers, which I cut with my CAMEO. I used the bat from the Monster Mash die-cuts for the cute face. I think these will be fun to send with my girls to give away to their friends at their school Halloween parties.


Thanks for stopping by today! 

6 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

beautiful projects! such a great page and your treat box is fantastic! LOVE the little vampire :) :) :)

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

oh this is adorable! i must remember this!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a cute page with those witch shoes, Heather! Love the adorable bat treat holder too!

pinkalishious said...

I love anything halloween & your projects are really cute xx

Karen said...

Loooove that treat box! awesomesauce

Diana Waite said...

that treat box is TOTALLY fun! and I love your girls face in the first--ha! LOVE my booty of candy!! :)