Sunday, July 7, 2013

Everyday Happiness

Here's a little snapshot of a typical day with my daughter, racing around the cul-de-sac. 


I love it when I layout comes together quickly, like this one did. I simply placed my photos (printed by Origrami) over each other and the way they were placed just worked. I added the title around it and embellished with a few bits & pieces. 
I aligned my journaling all the way to the left of the layout and decided it needed just a bit more to the layout so I pulled out my xacto knife and cut triangles here, there and everywhere. Lastly, I backed them with coordinating pattern paper and I was zip, zap done!

I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend. Thanks for stopping by. Now go on and get crafty!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the photos, the colors and loveeeeee that title work!!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

So cute. I love when pages come together quickly. Such a great feeling.

Linda Beeson said...

Oh so cute!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Really cute page!

Emily Adams said...

Such a sweet page!

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Heather!! Love the overlapping photos!

Andrea said...

Heather - I love your blog - great pages!!!! I'm participating in Michelle Wooderson's Sweet Summertime class and saw you there - just wanted to say 'hi'. Hope to see you around :)

Becki Adams said...

Such a great page, so adorable! Love your work :)

Diana Waite said...

SO so cute! Love that you live where your girlie can ride and be herself--LOVE it!