Monday, May 12, 2014

NSD 2014 Winners Announced

Hi everyone. I have TWO WINNERS from the NSD Blog Hop to announce today.

First up is the random drawing from the comments. I LOVED reading each and every one of your comments and I am so happy that so many of you downloaded my cutting file. I hope you'll share your projects with me, here or on a social network (tag me so I get notified).

The winner of the Dear Lizzy prize pack is...lisacng @ expandng.com


The 2nd winner was randomly drawn from my recipe challenge players, who posted on my blog post, emailed their projects to me, etc. The winner of the $10 My Scraps & More gift card is....

Tori Bissell

Here's the layout Tori created based on the recipe ingredients:
I just adore the layers around the photo and the random hearts around the page. And of course the feel good vibe that's making me want to sing along.

Congrats Lisa and Tori. Email me at heather @ heatherleopard . com by May 31, 2014 to claim your prize.

2 comments:

Heather said...

congrats ladies!!! very awesome layout!

mavis carter said...

So cute!