Saturday, May 3, 2014

Our Daily Vittles - Weight Loss Progress and Week 5 Menu Planning

I made it to the 1 month mark on this incredible wellness journey!!!


Key thoughts/take-aways:
  1. I've lost 12 pounds on this incredible, organic cleanse program
  2. I'm well on my way to meeting my goal - shed 25 - 30 pounds before Hawaii in July.
  3. I'm eating healthier and loving the amazing recipes and the family is eating healthier and learning good eating habits, by default.
  4. I love my shake days!
  5. I love my cleanse days even more!
  6. I thought I would never be able to break free from coffee and diet coke. I ABSOLUTELY could and did! I'm soo happy for that!
  7. I'm saving money on my groceries with this program and eating soo healthy. I love that this program pays for itself.
  8. I can do this!

Progess:

5 LBS Week over week weight loss

12 LBS TOTAL weight loss since starting the shake/cleanse/healthy eating
14 LBS TOTAL weight loss since eating healthier

Daily vittles - April 27 - May 3: 

Sunday: Slow Cooker Pineapple Salsa Chicken http://www.skinnymom.com/2014/01/05/skinny-pineapple-salsa-chicken/
Monday: Panko Chicken with artichoke
Tuesday: Crispy Shrimp Burgers http://www.skinnymom.com/2014/01/23/crispy-shrimp-burgers/
Wednesday: I did a cleanse and the family had leftovers
Thursday: I did a cleanse and the family had leftovers
Friday: Grilled Chicken with Black Bean Mango Salsa

Saturday: Leftovers

No comments: