Monday, October 6, 2014

The More You Know | Blinks of Life Guest Designer

I was incredibly delighted when I opened my email and saw the sweetest note from Natalia of Blinks of Life, inviting me to guest design for her new kit company. I was flattered and shocked and immediately said YES! And she put together an amazing team of talented designers this month that I am proud to be a part of.

I showed a sneak of my projects last week. You can see them all in the Blinks of Life gallery but I'm planning to highlight them here this week and give the how to details.

I saw the October Afternoon Public Library paper and I just knew I had to feature this photo!

How cute are they?!?! They fight like siblings but they also love like siblings. My super talented friend who is a scrapper and photographer extraordinaire, Krissy McKee, is launching her photography business so I asked her to shoot some back to school photos of my girls last month.  She captured some amazing photos and this is one of them.

The Dr. Seuss quote was a no brainer, seeing as how she is "reading" one of his books and all. I was running low on big alphas and I don't like things to be all uniform so I mixed and matched.

Layers and stitching and mixing patterns. That's me. I hope you enjoyed this project today.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

simply stunning!

bernii miller said...

Gorgeous Heather and I love that photo :)

antenucci said...

LOVE how you did the quote and the MME bow is perfect touch!

Georgia Milton said...

Amazing work, you are so talented!

Wimbledon carpet cleaning