Friday, January 22, 2016

Adorable, lovely, fabulous family!

CHA 2016 Project 4 of 10: Continuing with the Bella Blvd CHA blitz, here's a layout I created to feature the new Chip Scripts + the Sweet, Sweet Spring collection.



The Chip Scripts are one of my favorite new additions to the Bella Blvd product line-up.  I LOVE that they can be stamped, inked, doodled on, you name it.



I toyed around with altering them for today's feature but I really liked the contrast of the white on this background I created so I kept them as-is.  I have a few ideas of fun things to do with them so stay tuned for that in the very near future.  I created this background by simply doing some funky, offset cuts and layering each row over the other and then stitching the seam to give it a finishing touch. Then I determined what words to use and where to place them. I waited to print my photos until that step was complete.  Once I knew that, I knew what size photos I could use. I framed them up and added embellishment clusters to complete the page.  I will add my journaling to the bottom right under the photo.



Supplies: Sweet Sweet Spring: Bloomin' Beauties, Her Bunny Hop, Easy Breezy, Borders, 12x12 papers, Treasures & Text 12x12 Stickers, Chipboard Icons, Paper Pieces Die Cuts; Ciao Chip Scripts: Hello There, So In Love, Family
Enamel Dots: Ice, Guacamole; Bella Bows: Blueberry