Friday, October 7, 2016

Away We Go Scrapbooking Layout

Hi everyone.  I absolutely adore the Pretty Little Studio Here Comes the Sun collection so I couldn't wait to play with it and the JustNick Studio Up in the Air cut file.



To create this layout, I supersized one of the hot air balloons. It's much taller than the 12" height so I cut it at a diagonal to keep it as one piece.



I kept the pieces that were cut and used them as guides to cut the pattern paper.  Then I glued it to the back of the large hot air balloon.



Once each section was filled in, I adhered it to a 2nd piece of cardstock, added the photo, embellishments and title.  Now I just have to journal and how it to my girls for their stamp of approval.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love the hot air balloon!! Beautiful page!!